Wednesday, December 6, 2017

How to use an oval makeup brush to apply powder foundation

I have been having the weirdest finish to my powder foundation lately. My skin has changed and so has the seasons so I needed a solution. This oval makeup brush is my solution! It buffs on the powder so well that I no longer have the weird finish that I was getting. It was cake-y and also showing all my dry skin and it was just no good no mater what brand of powder I tried. In this video I show you how I use a large oval makeup brush to apply my foundation and I have a little review on my new favorite mascara.

To watch the video directly on youtube click HERE.





This video and post is not sponsored or anything, I just wanted to share how this was working for me.

I post a videos and a blogs every week. If you want new posts emailed to you then don't forget to subscribe over on the side ->

No comments:

Post a Comment