Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How I use a beauty blender to apply powder foundation


Recently I have been using a beauty blender to apply my powder foundation. It has been working really well for me. The result is a light feeling base that still lasts all day. It works so well in fact that I decided to make a video to show you how I do it!

If you prefer to watch on youtube click HERE.


My mom gave me this beauty blender to try with my bb cream, but I like my silicone sponge better for that. I'm not sure what made me think of it, but I decided to try the beauty blender with my powder foundation and boy was I surprised! All I do is roll the beauty blender in the foundation, then roll it on my face taking care not to drag it so that I don't pull my skin to much. I also like the curve of it because I can easily add more coverage to other spots without it being blotchy. 

Thats pretty much it, have a great week!

I post a video and a blog every week, if you want new posts emailed to you then don't forget to subscribe over on the side -> 

You can also subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking the red play button in the subscribe area or by clicking HERE

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18865269/?claim=yjexe2p769q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment