Saturday, February 10, 2018

All the houseplants

I have quite a few house plants. I mean, I don't have near as many as I want, but I also have quite a few. Heck, this video is about thirty minutes long so obviously I have an obsession.

My mom and I were just talking about how if you were to have a hoarding problem then plants would be the best because its not really hoarding because they don't make things gross, and they don't really ruin your social life and when people come over to your house they think its awesome.
So, plants are definitely the best thing to have a lot of if your going to have way to many of something.

Anyway, here is my probably way to long video of my plants. Oh also the day after I filmed this I got more plants so thats the reason for this being my February 2018 tour because I bet I will do updates. Also, I actually enjoyed watching this video myself which is unusual so if you love houseplants then you will probably like this one.


If you prefer to watch the video on youtube click HERE.
You can visit my youtube channel by clicking HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment