Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduate? I think so.

Ya, I graduated, that's right. Whoop Whoop! I have bean asked how it feels to be out of high-school. I could say the typical things, but I'm not really feeling them. I think that it's mostly the fact that I only took two easy afternoon electives (and volunteered in the library, Love you Ladies,) that I didn't particularly always need to go. I'm feeling basically the same other than some stress has gone, which is very, very good. Now I can just focus on the wedding. Today I realized that my address will be different, I will need to change my name, and Oh My Goodness! I get to be married to the most amazing person Ever! I keep realizing this, (I think I need I need reminded. If you've ever read Sunshine by Robin McKinley, it's like how she wont forget what happened, but it keeps coming back to her and it get more real every time. It's like that, but wonderful instead of horrifying.) and I think it just gets better each time I do. Also I am supper happy to finally meet my Future sister and grandmother-in-law's. 
Overall, I'd say this has bean a great week so far, other than the boredom that comes with boring people talking about things that have little relevance to my life at graduation. I can safely say that most every one at graduation was board out of their minds. (I wounder if I could have snuck in my nook. I think so.) Thank goodness for cellphones. However the party was great. Thank you everyone for the encouragement, wishes, and gifts. They are all greatly appreciated. 
Have a supper fantastic rest of the week!
(I just wanted to put a bunny at the end. te-he)
 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, everyone needs a graduation party. You will be glad later that you did if you aren't now.
    I'm so, so excited for you to get married too!!!

    ReplyDelete