Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My favorite products for bath time.

I lovey lovey love their lavender bubble bath and bath salts. They make my skin and hair so clean and soft. Also after a hard and frustrating day in ceramics and then doing all the various hous things I do the salts make my tired bones feel gooood. 

                                           
All organic ingredients, so yummy hibiscus, chamomile, rose, and rooibos. Soooo yummy.  

I listen to their radio on pandora. 

My nook. Comes in handy so much. 

That's really all I ever need. Maybe a little pastry if I have some, but it isn't necessary. 

Yesterday I found out that I don't have school today, tomorrow, or next Tuesday or Wednesday. I think I shall go to the park. Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus
    i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of
    your ideas!!

    Here is my web page; this domain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its ok to use other peoples ideas, as long as you make sure you give credit to the original persons or people. you definitely don't want to get fined or discredited.

      Delete