Friday, July 20, 2018

Early Summer Garden

Today I have a video with a garden update! I know its only like a day after the other garden video but thats because I lost my camera.... It's black and when I set it on my black table it blended right in so.... But now you don't have to wait for the update! Yay for time travel! So in this video you can see how much all my baby plants have grown, and some new plants that I planted because I just cant stop!!!!! I'm still planting and it's like 100 outside but everything is living because we have mulch now, YAY!

As always you can watch the video my clicking here or on the video below.



You can visit my youtube channel HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment