Thursday, May 3, 2018

DIY Glass Cleaner

This DIY glass cleaner is crazy easy to make. All you need is some distilled or reverse osmosis water and some isopropyl alcohol. You could also use a high proof clear grain alcohol without any added flavorings as well. I also added in some essential oils so that I can shake it up and have a linen or room spray too.

Some people use distilled vinegar instead of the alcohol but the vinegar isn't good for some seals and finishes that the spray might come in contact with so I like to stick with the alcohol instead.

Basically mix together half rubbing alcohol (I use 91%) and half water and put it in a spray bottle. My bottle hold two cups, so I use a cup of alcohol and a cup of reverse osmosis water.

In the video I also describe how to make nail polish remover. If you prefer to watch the video on youtube then click HERE.


You can visit my youtube channel HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment