Saturday, March 31, 2018

How I water my succulents and cacti.

So this week I have two posts for you because I forgot to post my video from last week on here so I have two of them for you! One is this one and the other is a kefir grain video where I talk all about how to have success with kefir grains, how to keep them alive, and even how to get them to grow when your not making kefir. Anyhoodles todays post is how I water my succulents and cacti.

I water my succulents according to their individual preference. Some I water twice a week, some once, and the rest every two to three weeks. I fertilize them with an organic fertilizer every month except for during the winter. Some need fertilizer during the winter, it just depends on their growing season so be sure to check yours especially if you are wanting it to grow and bloom. It's pretty simple and easy to do but I do have a video for you that includes some new air plants that I just had to show you.



If you prefer to watch it on youtube then click HERE.
You can visit my youtube channel HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment