Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pink Grapefruit Bath Salts DIY

This recipe is really nice as a base for any kind of bath salt variations that you might want to do, but today I am keeping things simple with this grapefruit version.

This bath salt looks so pretty in a nice jar on my shelf in my bathroom and it makes me want to use it more because I just love how it looks. This recipe has very few ingredients so it is nice for people that worry about allergies especially if you like to give your diy's as gifts. The only thing to think about it the kinds of oils that you use. I'm using grapefruit oil, obviously, because I love the smell. Grapefruit oil is also relatively inexpensive, and with it being the main oil in this recipe that helps keep the cost of any more expensive oils that you might want to use down. Such as, I usually like to add chamomile in this because it is so relaxing, but since the main smell comes from grapefruit I only use a little bit of the chamomile. Alrighty, lets get to it! I have a video that goes along with this diy, watch it below or use THIS LINK to watch it on youtube.



Ingredients

  • 1 cup Epsom salt
  • 1/2 - 1 cup Himalayan salt 
  • 20 drops grapefruit oil
  • 3-10 drops additional oil if desired, such as lavender, chamomile, rose geranium, etc. 
Directions

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and put in a pretty container, or an ugly container. 
Store with the lid on tight so that it stays dry, and keep away from direct light to preserve the oils the best. 



I post a video and a blog every week, if you want new posts emailed to you then don't forget to subscribe over on the side -> 

You can also subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking the red play button in the subscribe area or by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment