Monday, September 5, 2011

Busy, crazy, upside down!

Yes, posts seem to come infrequently, but I have an excuse, or rather several. School started 1 and 1/2 weeks ago, and it was Busy, crazy, and turned my life upside down. My goat milk lady left town, and is having me milk her goat, witch made me a bit more busy, but was crazy fun! My Monday bible study changed to Saturday, now its Tuesday, and each time it changes time, which simply makes me utterly confused! Certain people have bean a bit difficult, and I'm also a bit, kinda, well, worried, yes me the perpetual non worrier is worried ('tis a shame) that some one might be disagreeable, and extremely dificult, and to top it all off, my dog has a strange fungus on her foot, that we must place her upside down, on her back, try not to get kicked, or scratched, or bitten, while we put goopy stuff on it.


To get away from all...that. I have bean wanting to bake, and sew, unfortunately this isn't going so well. But I did make a snazzy headband for my friend's birthday, and some cookies for my grandma. Last night I made this nifty pumpkin bread that was really yummy. I'll share the recipe later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment