Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Honeybee Gardens Winter Buzz Box Unboxing

Today I have my honeybee gardens buzz box unboxing video. I actually managed to set up my camera before anyone got a hold of my box to open it! Last quarter I was not so fortunate... 

Anyhoodles, two of the products in this box were ones to pick a color for from honeybee so I got my standard mascara that I always buy but I also got to try a new loos powder that I am hoping will replace an old bare minerals color that I just love! 

As always you can watch the video below or click HERE to go directly to the video on youtube. 





You can visit my youtube channel HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment