Tuesday, October 23, 2018

How I pick out healthy houseplants

I really like buying plants in the clearance section. It's like a side hobby to my plant passion. In all my years perusing the clearance section and subsequently failing a lot at keeping plants alive I have a few tips to help you if you are looking to pick out healthy plants, especially from the clearance section. 

Click Here to go to the video directly on youtube or watch it below. 



You can visit my youtube channel HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

2 comments:

  1. Hi its lizette from south africa i used your gelatin hairgel recipe to the T but its sticky and after brushing my hair its bery dry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try substituting some of the water for alo gel. It's supposed to be a bit sticky and then dry and hold the hair. It keeps fly aways down and holds a light shape. Sounds like you might be needing something more like a cream or a foaming type of gel hold.

      Delete