Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Mini Aged Terra Cotta Pot DIY for Succulents and Air Plants

Hey guys! I painted a few terra cotta pots to look aged and to fit my home decor because it sounded like fun. Thats really the only reason why, haha! It would have been way easier to just white wash them but I really liked how they turned out with the texture on them and they really were fun to make!
To achieve this look I used white chalk paint, a warm gray or taupe chalk paint, small stiff paint brush, cloth and spray bottle, and a sealer. I used a glaze to seal mine.

To watch the video directly on youtube click THIS LINK.



You can visit my youtube channel HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! If you like diy's, urban farm things, and healthy living then be sure to subscribe over on the side! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment