Monday, December 26, 2016

Bubbling Bath Salts

This DIY like most of my DIY's is extremely easy, however this one only requires TWO ingredients! How cool is that?! Like my last few posts this one has a video too! Click HERE to go directly to that video on youtube, or watch it below.



Materials:

  • Mixing bowl 
  • 1 cup measuring cup
  • 1/3 cup measuring cup
  • mixing spoon
  • sheet pan


Ingredients:

  • 2 cups Epsom salts
  • 1/3 cup body wash


Mix everything together then spread evenly on a sheet pan and let air dry for 24 hours. I like to let it dry for up to 48 hours, and I like to stir and re-spread it every 12 hours but that isn't necessary.

Store in an airtight container, mix 1/4 to 1/2 cup of salts with running water for your bath.


I post a video and a blog every week, if you want new posts emailed to you then don't forget to subscribe over on the side -> 

You can also subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking the red play button under the subscription box or by clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment